The Gala is held on a Fall weekend evening in October or November of each year and includes
- A themed stylized design of a local venue
- A high quality menu of foods and drink
- A silent and live auction of sought after sporting events, restaurants, services and merchandise
- An evening of live and DJ music and dance
- A chance to meet and honor the Wall of Honor inductees
- A Costumed photo booth
- A variety of fun fundraising activities
- Door prizes
C.A.F.E. is also working on a Spring Fling as a means of engaging kids in an annual event. In past years C.A.F.E. hosted The Harlem Wizards in a basketball game with teachers and alumni.
Tickets to the events are available through the administrative offices of the School, through any of our board members or online.